Sunday, August 20, 2006

August 20, 2006

Had a nice day today.  Morning meetings went a big long, so I ended up attending the Rockyview ward.  After church I took the kids for a long walk in the ravine (even Hannah came along in the snugli).  All three of the kids haven't slept very well these last few nights, so Erin didn't come on the walk, instead she had a nap.

We went for the longest ravine hike yet!  Matt was excited to keep walking south toward the river, so we pressed on for about 10 mintues further south than we normally do.  I regret not briging my cameral because the ravine was so green, but I just couldn't manage it with Hannah strapped to my chest.

Later we went over to Rick and Cathy's place for a delicioius dinner (steak and Tabler corn on the cobb).  We had one of my favorite deserts -- vaniall ice cream and strawberies.

No comments: