Thursday, November 25, 2004

November 25, 2004

We had some very cold weather last night, and this morning we've got lots of ice. On my way out the door to work, I could hear the the garbage truck and realized that I hadn't taken the garbage out. I put my coat a shoes on, and chased outside to get the garbage into the truck.

On my way down the driveway, I thought to myself how slippery it likely was, and noted that I should be careful. While in the thougt -- I slipped and fell forward ontop of my left leg, and twisted my knee in a most unatural way. I heard/felt a poping sound, and I thought I may have broken my leg. My first thought after that was about possibly missing hockey.

After 15 minutes of icing, and a few Advil, my leg still really hurts. I'm going in to work, but I'll likey see the doctor sometime today.

No comments: