Saturday, November 20, 2004

November 20, 2004

Spent the afternoon mall hopping with Erin and the kids. We started at Sleep Country Canada, trying to get lucky on getting a cheap king size bed. No luck. We continued on to Northland Shoppes and then Market Mall. At Northland we bumped into Nena & Jeff Scott; visited for a while.

Future shop was crazy -- there must have been as many in Future Shop as there was in the rest of the mall combined. I was hoping to find a Bluetooth headset for my new phone. No luck on that either. I've taken a few pictures with my new phone -- I've traditionally been pretty indifferent about cell phone cameras, but I can see now that it won't take me too long to get hooked. I've really got to get working on my weblog application -- I've got so many digital photos to post. Maybe I'll work on a "mobile" section for my mobile pics.

We're going over to Derek and Julie Kearl's place tonight to play cards -- we haven't been over to thier place since they've moved.


No comments: