Monday, November 15, 2004

November 15, 2004

Erin came home today. Hooray! I'm really glad to have her back. I was starting to reach my threshold of "no wife/mother". The kids were really pleased to see her too. When she walked in, Matt started repeating, "mama -mama" over an over again. Gracie was glad, but didn't get too excited -- she's young enough still that I think there may have been a hint of feeling betrayed by her mother having left her. She quickly overcame it though. We're all glad she's back -- the house just feels more complete with her here.

Erin had a great time in California. She was really sad to leave Keri all alone. Keri is having a hard time without Cade. Poor girl -- it's hard to be without your spouse. I can't imagine doing it for a whole month...twice.

Gracie participated in her first ever primary presentation. She was so cute. During the opening hymn, she and two other girls (Madelyn Low and Makena Kwasney) had to make an emergency trip to the washroom. It was so cute too see these three litte girls rush down off the rostorum. The whole congreation watched and chuckled.

Gracie's line was, "I can help by washing the dishes and playing train with my little brother", which line she delivered confidently and flawlessly. I was so pleased -- I even welled up a little bit.

No comments: