Friday, May 12, 2006

Thursday May 11, 2006

Here's a couple of photos of the girls. Grace is doing very well with Hanna, she's helping feed Hannah cereal in the mornign, and even (with a little help from mom) changing diapers. Grace really likes to play with Hannah -- often wanting to pick her up and hold her like Erin and I do (of course she's still too young to do that safely).


We went out for dinner this evening with Kevin/Elise and my folks. We celebrated Mothers Day early, in that my mother will be out of town (in SLC) at a sisters renunion. She's done this every year at this time since Gracie was born.

After dinner we came home and I read Narnia to Grace. This one (A Boy and His Horse) isn't quite as good as the first two -- Grace is having a hard time sticking with it. I hope the next one is a bit more engaging. After reading, I went to Kevin's new place to help frame the basement. Kevin takes possession of his new house tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

Two observers and 2 workers? Hmmm.

Scott Wolff said...

The observers are Kevin (the homeowner), and his father-in-law Jeff Leavitt. The workers are my father (Robb) and Kevin's neighbour Ryan.

Judy Taylor said...

So I guess you were helping by taking the pictures? Hey, relax, I'm just giving you a little necessary razzing, just so you remember that at least I'm not there in person to do it!