Thursday, May 11, 2006

LOST

NOTE: Don't bother reading this post if you're not a LOST fan.

I don't watch much TV -- really only the ABC program LOST. I've been a faithfull viewer since the first season. Lately I've been dissapointed with the program, it hasn't been progressing, and hasn't been living up to it's interesting plot twists and revelations. Last night however was different.

During the last sequence of commercials, there was a 5 second advertisment for the Hanso Foundation. I'm guessing most people missed it -- but they had a website address at the end of the spot. It took me a couple of tries, because the spelling was weird -- but here it is:

http://www.sublymanol.com

If you're a devout LOST fan, you're going to like this.

1 comment:

nena said...

scott we are big big lost fans, we watched the whole first season on dvd, it's hard to catch it in everyday life, so we are waiting for the second season to come out, can we borrow you 24 dvds?