Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday May 13, 2006

Busy day today. I helped Jeff Shipley move in the morning, then helped setup for the Tuscany BBQ. Around 4:00 PM we all got in the car and went to the BBQ. The BBQ was hosted by the community association in honor of the familes who's homes burned down a couple of weeks ago. The Calgary fire department was there with a couple of fire trucks, and Matt was completely captivated -- he was totally in his element. His focus was amzaing. Here's a couple of photos (I took about 30, but could only get him to take his eyes off the firetruck to smile for the camera).







I took this photo of Lara and Sean at the BBQ -- I really like it, so I'm posting it, inspite the fact that it doesn't have anything to do with the firetrucks.

3 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

I see you also helped with the BBQ by taking pictures. WHO BUGS YOU MORE THAN ME?

nena said...

that is a good photo of them! your kids look cute.

Christensen said...

I can see it now. Matt's going to be a firefighter except he's only going to drive the truck.