Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday May 7, 2006

Nice day today -- no early morning meetings, so I slept in untill 7:00 or so. Nice. Came home after church and spent the afernoon with the kids on the trampoline. They're finally starting to enjoy it (which is good, beacuse I was seriously considering taking it back or selling it).

I did spend some time organizing my office. I used the GTD methodology (which I'm back into with a vengance). I love stress free productivity.

Went over to mom and dad's place for dinner -- dad made a delicouse three cheese spaghetti with chicken strips, sautéd mushrooms and red and yellow pepers. It was as nice to look at as it was to eat. After dinner we went to see Erin's folks.

We went to the Shrine Circus with the Taylor's yesterday. Man was it hot. (Mental note: bring something to drink next time). The kids enjoyed it, however they did complain about not being able to buy the $15 glow sticks. Sorry kids -- get your own darn jobs and buy the rip-off glow sticks that you will have lost by morning.

Yesterday would have been Erin's grandmother's 100th birthday. The Melchins celebrated by going out for a banana split (something that I guess "granny" would have really loved).

Though I never met her, I had a banana split anyway.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Scott, will you put this on the Corbett blog.