Saturday, May 06, 2006

Getting Things Done, 43Folders, Hipster PDA

About eight months ago I read Getting Things Done (frequenty abbreviated by geeks as GTD), by David Allen. It literally changed my life (at least for a month or so).

I re-read it this week, and I'm converted... again. Last time through I got so excited about Allen's method, that I just dove in -- without really thinking about it. This time through, I'm much more prepared (and I'm going to try mixing in the lo-fi, paper based version).

I've found some sweet resources to help implement the GTD methodology:
  1. The Hipster PDA
    A sweet PDA that uses 3*5 cards

  2. D*Y*I Planner
    A set of templates that works very well with the hipster PDA

  3. I bougt a voice recorder for capturing "next actions" and ideas
Some other interesting/related websites
  1. Remember The Milk
  2. LifeHacker
  3. 43 Folders

No comments: