Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Best Blog By a Melchin, or a Melchin Relative

Ever since I won the Judy Taylor award for Best Blog by a Melchin, or Melchin Relative, I've been under such pressure to produce the consistent high quality posts that vaulted me to where I am today. I don't want to do, as many A-list Holywood actors have done, by following up an Academy Award winning performance with a dud. I promise my fans that I will not disapoint!

Detractors may claim that Judy has diminished this award with a string of posts trying to cover up her true feelings -- but I am not shaken. True genious is always criticized, then copied...

Still Other's have tried win Judy's attention by adding glitz. I am confident that Judy will not be taken by such superficial maneuvers. Real blogging takes passion, character, grit.

Alas, I am left, the Godfather of Blogging, to watch over my followers, nay -- my blogging children (my "blogchild" if you will), and continue to deliver!

4 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

It's tough being the best, isn't it? You, indeed, never dissappoint. I'm just trying to let everyone know that I'm alive, and you have us jumping all other the place to prove your point(s). You are the Godfather of blog, with 2+ years experience. We mere novices are distracted by the glitz. But you provide the substance. amen.

Anonymous said...

Glitz is king Scott, I'm sorry to say... even ELEVEN links in one post can't beat that "pimp my space" glitter text. You do, however, have pretty cute fans.

Dayna

Lara said...

I just figured out what all your underlined parts do. Very impressive! Hats off to the blogfather.

Judy Taylor said...

Hey Blogfather...how do I put "links" on my page? Did you notice I put up a cute picture of your teeny tiny family? I'm still working on that.