Wednesday, April 12, 2006

April 12, 2006

Erin was sick today (mom's shouldn't be allowed to be sick). Mom helped out with Grace and Matt (I ended up going in to work really late). Mom took the kids to play in the MacDonald's playland, then for a Happy Meal. After that they went for a treat a 7-11. Grace went to school, and Matt went over to mom and dad's place. They all ended up a Lara's house to complete the afternoon.

I went to Lara's house to pick the kids up, and like a dummy, I left the car runing. Dummy. Matt wandered out and got in the car, and managed to put the car in gear. He drove the car into the Freiberg's garage door. Fortunately his legs aren't long enough to get he feet on the pedals. Frieberg's door was damaged (not really badly, but enough to leave a dent). Dummy.

I took the kids out for a hike in the ravine, which always ends up with me carrying Matt home on my back because he's soaking wet. This time was no different.

I had another late night last night at the stake presidency meeting. We finished up at about 12:50 AM. I think this may be the last of the real late meetings. Nice to see Melinda and Judy are now blogging. If we could just convince Amy and Keri (and heaven forbid, Cathy) to start, then all of my extended family would be bloggers!

If you're interested...
  1. Elise & Kevin Wolff
  2. Marge & Robb Wolff
  3. Lara & Sean Freiberg
  4. Melinda & Micheal Palmer
  5. Judy Taylor
And my dad's old car blog, Cars of My Dreams

3 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

Scott, the only way to make it even is for someone to run their car into your garage door. Is that how it works?

Judy Taylor said...

One more thing, I'm filled with pride knowing that I made it on to your "links" list. Truely! Does this mean that strangers might be reading? Do they know that even though I'm "Cousin Judy", I do have all my own teeth? Well, mostly.

Proud Momma said...

Gotta love those late nighters with the Pres! He's such a keener!
Don't worry, Dan and I ran into my parents garage door once too...only we were backing up from inside and didn't realize the door was still shut!