Friday, April 14, 2006

April 14, 2006

Started building a gate today (or should I say, JD and Jeff Shipley started building a gate today, and I watched). We'll fininsh it off tomorrow. Erin is so pleased to have a closed area for Matt. I think this summer I'll stain the fence, and we'll start to have some semblance of a back yard. Likley no deck until next year -- maybe.

Matt had a great time outside with me today. He needs to be outside and engaged -- it's really good for him. When the digging was done, we had the Taylor's over for pizza (Shipley's were doing some Easter event). I think the kids had a nice time together.

We went to dinner and a movie with Sean and Libby Haslam this evening. It was nice to go out and have some personal time.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Scott how do you do your pictures like this? This isn't with Picasa is it?