Friday, June 22, 2007

Riley Park Summer

Several weeks ago I promised the kids I'd take them to Riely Park (a municipal park near my office). The park is quite large and features a playground, ampitheater and a decent sized waterpark.

When I woke up this morning, I told Matt that today was the day. He was so excited.

Matt Diving at Riley Park

The weather has been very nice these last few days, (longest days of the year), and so at 7:30 PM Matt, Grace and I headed off to the waterpark. Check out my Flickr photoset.

We've been to Riely Park several times in the last couple of weeks, and I foresee going there frequently, so I've started entitled, Riely Park Summer. You can also see all Riley Park photos at a glance by browsing Flickr by the tag "Riely Park"

Matt & Grace @ Riley Park

No comments: