Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007

Rainy day today, Matt and Grace were both sick. I stayed home from church with Matt. Had a nice father's day, Grace made me a very nice card at school, then another one at work. Erin helped Matt sign his name on a card for me.

Matt starts writing his name by making the two "t"'s at the end of his name, then he makes a wierd "m" thing in front of the two "t"'s. Then, the geometric part of his brain takes over and he has to make another "m" looking thing behind the two "t"'s -- just for balance I guess.

He can't write the "a" yet.

Father's Day 2007

Had Father's day dinner at mom and dad's place, Kevin and Elise were there (as usual) -- but the surprise was seeing Bretton Ried. Haven't seen Bretton in years. He looks great, and seem to be as genuinely happy as I've ever seen him. Check out my Flickr photoset.

Bretton Reid

Here's one of the girls for good measure.

Erin, Elise and Mom

Went to the Melchin's house after dinner, but the kids health got worse, and we ended up leaving after about 25 minutes. Got the kids to bed pretty quick, it's so nice when they're asleep... so nice... I slept most of the night in Matt's bed, his fever was quite bad and he was having a hard time to sleep. I fear that Gracie is in for it tonight.

Erin's gotten back into the Harry Potter books -- again. I've lost her to Harry and Hogwarts. Oh well. As I type this, she's upstairs devouring book 5.

Hannah's Ice Cream

No comments: