Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006

We had a fun night on the streets of Tuscany -- there were more children out than recall seeing for several years despite the -10 degree weather. Gracie dressed as a "glow fairy" (I'm not really sure what that is), Matt was dressed as superman, and Hannah as Piglet. See my Flickr Halloween photoset.

Halloween 2006

We went around the doors next to our house, then to the Freibergs, then to my folks place -- Matt fell asleep in the car on the way to my folks place.

2 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

Halloween is a little different in Arizona. I think it was in the 70's last night - temperature-wise. No coats required. But honestly, I do miss those "brisk" Calgary evenings. Remember 2 years ago you had the Trunk or Treat at the Church and somehow I got suckered into seeing "The Grudge"! What was I thinking?!

Christensen said...

They all look so cute!