Thursday, January 06, 2005

January 5th, 2005

Sean came over last night to help me give Matthew a blessing. Matt has been having ear infections off and on for the past three months or so. The doctor has prescribed three different anti-biotics. The third one (Zythromax) seems to be working, but Matt was a real bear to put to bed regardless.

Had a centennial committee meeting last night. It went pretty well. Tom (Saunders) does a great job of bringing people together. I'm also quite impressed with Ian Miller -- he's very well spoken, and quite agressive with the issues he's passionate about. To some that can come off as bulldog-ish, I don't take it that way at all -- infact, I quite appreciate it.

We had terrible snow today. Winter seems to be catching up with us finally.

The servers at work crashed today, and I spent most of the morning trying to bring them back up. Because of the problem I missed a tour at the NE center for my new coleagues at LifeMark. Oh well.

No comments: