Thursday, April 05, 2007

Denver

I'm sitting here with Keri and Cade watching the Colorado Avalanche hockey game, and I'm watching Cade become as animated as I've ever seen him (he just put his feet on the coffee table, and his voice raised to something more than a whisper).

Keri and Cade's House

We arrived in Denver yesterday. Denver is quite a nice city, pretty, well organized, clean -- I've said to Erin several times that I could live in Denver. It's quite a contrast with the suburbs of Salt Lake, which seem to be terribly disorganized.

The kids whethered the flight alright -- Matt broke down at the end of the trip but otherwise did alright. Hannah didn't have her own seat, and so she was quite difficult to reign in. Fortunately the flight from SLC to Denver is only 52 minutes.

I've updated my Utah/Denver Flickr photo collection with some new photos.

No comments: