Monday, January 22, 2007

Gracie's 6th Birthday

Gracie's 6th Birthday Party
Gracie celebrated her 6th birthday today. She had a great time. We invited the face painter who we first met at Greg Melchin's Annual BBQ (picture of Matt and Grace with painted faces). All the kids loved the face painter. Honestly we didn't have to do anything else other than let everyone line up and watch her work. Of course we also had presents, cake and ice cream... all the trimings of your run of the mill birthday party. Gracie had a really nice time, and I think the kids did too.

I've posted a Flickr photoset with a bunch of photos of the kids with painted faces, however I've made the photos private to respect the privacy of the children, and families of the children at the party. If you're interested in seeing the photos, you can register for a free Flickr account (www.flickr.com), and I'll add you to my list of contacts, which will permit you to see the pictures.

No comments: