Wednesday, January 18, 2006

January, 18 2005

Yesterday when I arrived home from work, Erin greeted me with a surprise. I must say, I haven't been this surprised in a very long time (years no doubt).

She reached into her pocket and presented me with my wedding ring. I haven't known where my wedding ring was for at least the past two years, probably more. As it turns out, Matt droped a small safety pin in between the cushons of the couch up stairs, and when Erin went to retrieve the pin, it clinked against something. More interesting still is the fact that last Saturday, Erin and I took the vacum to the inside of the couch and it out -- entirely.

Erin has instructed me never to take my wedding ring off again. I obeyed the instruction for about 2 hours, until it became so uncomfortable that I just couldn't stand it any longer.

No comments: