Monday, July 04, 2005

July 3, 2005

We had a nice night at the Melchin's this evening. Gracie is still sick; fortunatley she's still quite lively -- just has a pretty bad cough. Matt is starting to come down with something -- he was quite fevered when we left.

The boys (Sean, Micheal, Rick and I) had an ejoyable gospel discussion this evening. I always learn something when we have these type of discussions.

After getting home and getting the kids to bed, I dove into some more ASP.NET 2.0 study. I get more impressed the more I learn. The new framework is really feature rich, as is the Visual Studio IDE. I'm really excited to get to build some real applications.

Last night Erin came down and told me that when she was putting Gracie to bed, Gracie was going in and out of sleep, when suddenly she sat up -- still half asleep, and said, "Birds don't chew -- they don't have teeth." Funny what must be going through her mind when she goes from wakefullness into sleep.

No comments: