Tuesday, June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

I had lunch with Don Evans today. I've been reading a little bit latley about execution and winning, and I've come to the realization that I want to get better in my professional life, and I may need some external help. Don is a business coach, and he was kind enough to meet me for lunch to answer some of my questions about business coaching. He really helped me determine what is probably obvious to most people -- that I have to know exactly what I want before I can get it. It was a good meeting.

Gracie told me two jokes before she went to bed this evening. It was really cute -- she learned the jokes from a childrens website she was playing on today.

  1. Q: Where does chocolate milk come from? A: A Brown Cow!
  2. Q: What do you call a sleeping bull? A: A Bull Dozer!

She laughed, and was so proud of herself for properly delivering the punch line! She's so cute.

No comments: