Sunday, February 27, 2005

February 27, 2005

Little Porter is doing somewhat better this week than last. His kidneys are starting to perform thier proper function, his brain hemorage is heaing, and the blood is draining from around his brain. Today at dinner Kevin pointed out that only one nurse was tending to him now -- not four like previous days. The ward fasted for Porter this week. I've had many people inquire after him, and Kevin & Elise. Our ward has been very kind.

We had ward conference today. The stake presidency spoke, Rick gave a very nice talk (as usual). To be honest, the most noteable part of the day was sitting in Sunday school with Erin. We haven't done that for well over two years. One of Erin or I are out with one of the kids (or teaching primary). Matthew stayed in nursery by himself -- remarkable! He got a little homesick near the end, but genrally speaking he did pretty well. Hopefully this becomes a trend.

We went over to the Freibergs place tonight to celebrate Sommer's seventh birthday. I can't belive she is seven years old. I remember very clearly the night she was born. Erin was over at her folks place, and I was studying for an accounting exam that I thought for sure I was going to fail (but didn't). Sean, Rick and I had a nice Sunday evening discussion while the girls watched the Academy Awards.

No comments: